Cyprus Citizenship > Permanent Recidency Permit
• Category F 6(2) Immigration Permit gives you, a Non-EU national, the right to permanently reside in Cyprus.
• Exemption from immigration entry procedures (i.e. no need to obtain a Visitor’s Visa).
• The applicant’s family (married spouse, children under the age of 18 and any financially dependent children under the age of 25) can also benefit from obtaining the PRP.
• As of February 2016, the applicant’s parents and parents in-law can also obtain the PRP as dependents.
• Purchase one or two new properties in Cyprus with the total purchase cost of at least €300,000 (excluding VAT). These properties can be 2 residences, or 1 residence and 1 office, or 1 residence and 1 shop. At least €200,000 of the purchase cost must be settled.
• Have a secure and steady source of income transferred on a regular basis from abroad to a bank operating in Cyprus. This income must originate from other sources other than employment in Cyprus. These funds need to be deposited in a 3-year Fixed Deposit Account.
• Confirm that he/she will not will or be engaged in any form of business in Cyprus.
• Visit Cyprus at least once every 2 years.
• Have a clean criminal record from Country of origin.
• Submit a copy of their Birth Certificate.
• Submit a copy of their Passport.
• Submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV).
• Submit a Medical Insurance Certificate with their application.
• All applications are reviewed by the Civil Registry and Migration Department and approval is granted by the Ministry of Interior.
• The time needed to process applications is 2 months.
• Offer consultation on the requirements of the application process to make this process as smooth as possible for you
• Assist in drafting the required documents
• Assist with the legal overview of the purchase agreement of the immovable properties and/or other relevant documentation
• Assist with due diligence in relation to real estate
• Examination of the tax implications in relation to the investment made
• Review of the application to ensure that all documentation meets necessary quality standards
• Submit the complete application to the relevant authorities
• We will become the liaison with the relevant authorities during their review of the application
• Monitor the status of the application and brief you accordingly
• Escort you and your dependents to the Civil Registry and Migration Department
We work with ambitious companies from all around the world who want to reach their business goals. Together, we can shape your business future and achive extraordinary results.